Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Happy Birthday Conner!




I'm a little late in posting about Conner's birthday, but I thought I was better late then never. Conner turned twelve years old last Sunday. He was excited to graduate from primary and become a deacon. He couldn't decide what to get for his birthday this year. He finally asked for a ripstick and a wii game. I'm not sure about the wii game but he has spent many hours on his ripstick and has it mastered. We had a birthday party for him at Grandma Erikson's house and had yummy DQ ice cream cake. Once again I didn't get many pictures of his birthday. I always have such good intentions! I am really thankful for Conner and that he is part of our family. He has a very tender heart and is kind to his brother and his sisters-most of the time. We love you Conner!

1 comment:

Erik, Mandi, & Matix said...

TWELVE??? WOW I expected you to say he turned 6 or something. They grow too fast!