Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Memorial Day Weekend

Hogle Zoo





Okay, not sure why I have two of Makell.














An amazing view of Provo.












Conner being funny.








Cam and some of his teammates up on the dugout waiting to play.









We had a fun weekend. Cameron had a baseball tournament in Provo friday and saturday. He had two games each day. They lost all four games but I think the boys still had fun. We stayed at the same hotel as the Klingler's. The kids all had fun swimming and running around in the hotel. Baylee was sad that she couldn't stay another night and come home with us the next day so Conner made the sign above out of pretzels. Kaylee was so tired on Saturday so Stan took her for a ride around Provo and found a mountain to drive up and then later he took us all up there. The view was amazing and kinda scary at the same time. On the way home we stopped at Cabella's. Conner said it was the most evil place he had ever been in (he is an animal lover). He hated all the dead animals all over the place. Sorry Darren, he's not a future customer. We were there when they fed the bass fish in this huge tank. They fed them live gold fish,it was creepy. We finished our trip with a stop at Hogle Zoo. The kids loved the animals. Kaylee loves elephants so she enjoyed watching them. We watched a little program about elephants and watched them do some funny things and tricks. I really wanted to make a plastic molded animal but they don't have them anymore! Does anyone else remember those? Okay, I have no idea why I put all of the pictures on first and why some of them are so spaced out. This is why I never update my blog.

2 comments:

Erik, Mandi, & Matix said...

LOL good job on updating! We want to go to the zoo soon too! Looks like you had fun!

Unknown said...

How fun! I think Provo is a pretty place, well at least the canyon is. I seriously can't believe how big your kids are growing, I feel so OLD!! I know I always say that, but it's true, we need to get together sometime soon...does Cameron ever play baseball up this way?