Tuesday, April 28, 2009

The Rains Came Down And The Floods Came Up

This morning I walked into the boys bedroom and my feet got soaking wet! It has been raining here all night and most of the morning and apparently every drop of rain water ran off of our roof and right into their bedroom window well and then soaked through and flooded the whole room. I was amazed at the amount of water in there. From their door all the way to the tile was soaking wet. We have torn up the carpet and the pad and put the carpet in the garage to dry. We will be getting new padding, I guess. It was really sad to be pulling up brand new carpet. On a more positive note we have found some amazing therapists(speech and occupational) to work with Kaylee. We have met with both of them and were impressed with them. They both seemed really kind and smart. And she loves the room and all of the toys and things that they have to play with. Hopefully they can help her continue to progress!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Darn RAIN!!! sorry about your carpet, that really stinks! I'm glad that you have found some good people to work with Kaylee, that is so important. By the way, I will be seeing you guys Saturday at Cam's games....Charlee and I will come with mom, I can't wait!