Friday, April 17, 2009

The Big 4-0 And 14


April 15th was Stan and Cameron's birthdays. Can you believe Stan is forty? I really like to tease him about it! I took several pictures but they are not on my camera. I have no idea what happened to them! This is the only one I got. We got a new ping pong table for them and Cameron got new baseball cleats, itunes cards, and money. Stan had already purchased himself some toy broncos that he collects. But we still surpised him with a few gifts. The farm also bought a new potato planter and it was delivered on his birthday so I think that counts as a present too! When it it someones birthday in our family they get to pick a place to eat out at and so they picked Bajio's. It was delicious and we all ate so much we didn't have room for cake, so we had to have it a day late. Stan is still waiting to finish planting grain after a few days of snow and rain. He starts to get antsy this time of year! Luckily he has that new planter to keep him occupied. Cameron is starting baseball and loves every minute of that. He his playing in two leagues this year so he will have plenty of playing time. I am very grateful to have both of these "boys" in our family. Thanks to both of you for all you do for our family. And for those of you with nothing better to do I have several other things I posted about today since I haven't been keeping up at all.

2 comments:

jEnNi said...

Oh man, I can't believe how fast time is flyin!! I can remember when you guys got married!! :) Tell the family hi for me!! Love ya!

Unknown said...

It sounds like the boys had a good bday....I can't believe how fast Cameron is growingup, I remember the exact moment when Mom told me you were pregnant with him, CRAZY!! And Stan is still a young'en, tell them both hi and that I hope they had a good birthday.