Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Happy Birthday Makell

Makell had her ninth birthday on December 23rd. I can't believe how fast time flies! It seems like just yesterday that we brought her home on Christmas Eve. Makell is always nice to those around her and she is constantly thinking of others. I love that Makell is a "neat freak" even from a small baby she had to have things organized and clean. Which makes it easy as a mom because her room is always clean! We are so thankful that she is a part of our family. We love you Makell!!
We had a "family" party for Makell the night of her birthday. Most of Stan's side of the family came. She recieved a lot of nice things and as always had fun with her cousins. (For some reason Conner is always involed in the candle lighting!)

I asked Makell what she got for her birthday so that I could write about it, but she couldn't remember! I guess that's what happens when your birthday is mixed in with all the Christmas excitement. Finally after some thought she remembered that we gave her some clothes, earrings, a new coat, and a webkin. She loves stuffed animals so of course her favorite was her webkin.

The Friday before Makell's birthday we had a "friend" party for her. They played the game "would you rather", hence the silly made up faces! The girls played outside in the snow for hours. In fact I had to call all of the moms and ask if they could stay longer because they were having so much fun out in the blizzard.




1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am so glad Makell had a good birthday, I can't believe that she is already 9!!!! WOW! That makes me feel old! I am so bad at keeping up with Birthdays now, so tell her I said Happy Birthday "late", I hope we can get together soon too, I miss you guys! I hope you guys had a good Christmas, Talk to ya later!