Tuesday, December 16, 2008

A BIG MOMENT

About two months ago Kaylee's therapist mentioned to me that she had noticed that Kaylee wouldn't construct anything....legos, lincoln logs, playdough, etc. I have been working on this pretty much everyday for the past two months and finally last night she started sticking magnetics together!!! She would stick the little ball to the stick thing and then look at it like wow did I really do that and then she continued pulling it apart and sticking it back together and adding more to it! We were all clapping everytime she did it, so she would clap and clap whenever she put more together. It was really cute. I was kind of a big moment at our house. She continues to amaze us everyday with her speech. Saturday she started saying "Bri" for Brianna and then yesterday when the bus came to get Brianna she looked out the window and said "Bus" really plain. Hopefully she will continue progressing this fast.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

YAY!! I am so excited to hear the progress that Kaylee is making! She is so cute! Your blog looks really cute by the way, I love the new pic at the top! SO CUTE! I miss you guys, Love ya!