Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Happy Birthday Kaylee

Kaylee in her new tent

She loved the cake and ice cream


Opening presents


HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!




Yesterday was Kaylee's third birthday. I can't believe she is already three! We all laughed watching her open her first present because she just kept laughing and laughing. It was really funny. Later that night we had a little party for her. She had fun and enjoyed all the things everyone gave her. After she had a minor meltdown and everyone had left she got her second wind thanks to Cameron. She loves riding on his shoulders and chasing the other kids around. I don't think she was breathing most of the time because she was laughing so hard. It was a great way to end her birthday. We are so thankful Kaylee is a part of our family. We love you Kaylee and can't imagine our family without you!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Kaylee!!! Sorry we couldn't be there to join the party, it sounds like Kaylee had tons of fun! Hopefully we can get together around Christmas....Love you All!

ANDY and MANDY said...

Hey there it's Mandy (Andy's wife) I just came across your blog. Your family has really grown up. I have a blog and I am private so if you would like to look, I would love it. Just email me, so I can send a invite to you.(asmith@icsofidaho.net) Talk to you soon.