Monday, January 12, 2009

Christmas Catch Up

We had a fun christams this year. It was fun spending our first Christmas at our new house. Santa made it with lots of gifts. Cameron and Conner were up at 2:30 a.m. (yes I said a.m.) checking out what santa had brought them. Cameron got a new snowboard, a wii game, clothes, and a few other little things. Conner got a big remote controlled airplane (which Stan and him already broke and are waiting for new parts), a wii game, face mask for airsoft gun wars, and a rubix cube. Conner spent many hours watching you tube and memorizing how to solve the rubix cube. He can solve it really fast now. That child has a lot of patience! Makell and Brianna got up at 3:30a.m. checking out what santa brought them! Makell got lucky the pup, clothes, earrings, and some crafty things. Brianna, much to the delight of her dad, loves playing with hot wheel/matchbox cars. So she got a haunted house for her cars, lots of new cars, a new track, clothes, and Hannah Montana dolls. Kaylee didn't wake up until 7:00, much to the dismay of her siblings! She loves looking at pictures on our camera so santa brought her a small digital photo frame, thinking she would love it, but no, she still likes the camera. She got a lot of other toys also which I can't seem to remember right now. I guess I should have posted about Christmas sooner! Stan and I got a new computer right before Christmas so we didn't get each other much. But we did buy each other the same cd, I guess great minds think alike. Oh, he and the boys also made me a bench to go in our mud room. We needed somewhere to sit to put on our shoes. They did a really nice job of building it and I was really surprised! It was nice seeing our families and visitng with ones we don't see often, and I guess even the in-towners (haha)!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Erik, Mandi, & Matix said...

CUTE BLOG! I just remembered Lindsay said you had one. WOW the kids are getting SO big! Your house looks really nice! I read all your blogs...LOL Glad you decided to join the blogging world! I wan to see your monkey bathroom now.