Tuesday, February 10, 2009

That's What Parents Are For



I am forbidden from posting pictures of Cameron on my blog......but I think that part of the job description of being a parent of teenager is to embarrass them as much as possible. Cameron made the 8th grade basketball team this year. He practices 2 hours three times a week and has two games each week. Needless to say I do a lot of driving him around! He really likes his coach and has fun with his team. On game days he has to wear dress clothes to school so I was trying to take a picture of him dressed up and then I wanted some of him at his game tonight but he wouln't cooperate saying that I would just post them on my "stupid" blog. Stan decided he would intervene and help me out by holding him down for the picture. He also told him he was going to stand under the basket tonight at the game taking pictures! Can anyone see Stan doing that? Cameron didn't believe him for a second. I am going to get some pictures of him playing sometime. I may even video him!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ha ha ha, that kid cracks me up! He is such a handsome boy, we need all the pics we can get of him...LOL! All of your kids for that matter, are adorable! And I miss you all! Tell Cam good luck at his game, and smile big for the camera when Stan is under the basket taking his picture....LOL! We have one job prospect in Denver, but we haven't heard anything yet. Talk to ya later, thanks for always commenting on my blog!