Tuesday, February 24, 2009

I Spoke Too Soon


Remember me saying on my last post that Brianna is always nice to everyone? Well I guess I was wrong! Tuesday night during Cam's basketball game I got a phone call from a frantic Makell saying that Brianna kicked her in the face and knocked out her front tooth! Her tooth has been loose for a few days but not loose enough to come out. She is now missing both front teeth. I am shocked that any of my children would do such a thing to one of their sibilings! (Not)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

LOL!!! sounds to me like Brianna was just trying to help her get rid of the tooth!! so see, she still is the nice one, I'm sure Makell is very grateful now that it's all said and done.

jEnNi said...

That sounds like something me and Syd would do...only on purpose so one of us could get our tooth out...the other day we shot a toilet in the backyard, Syd ended up with a bleeding mouth from shrapnal. It was funny...kids these days!! I miss you guys!! Love ya.