Thursday, September 10, 2009

Kaylee's Pictures






I had my friend's son, Breck Wightman, take some pictures of Kaylee for me a couple of weeks ago. I told him I didn't have any expectations at all. He is a senior in high school and just beginning photography so I was really excited to see how cute they turned out. In most of these pictures she is playing in a water fountain. She started preschool yesterday and loved it! I was a little sad when I dropped her off but they told me she did really good and her favorite teacher from last year was still there so that made it a little easier. Now I just have to decide which pictures to have printed!

2 comments:

Erik, Mandi, & Matix said...

They are all SO CUTE! We had a hard time trying to decide what to print of our pictures too! I really like how he edited these! She is a DOLL!

Unknown said...

all of em!! She is so pretty! I like all of the pics, that kid did a good job! I'm glad she did well with going to school! I'm not looking forward to dropping mine off when the time comes!